GoodSync Enterprise 10.9.3.3 Multilingual | File size: 45.8 MB
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP , SFTP, WebDAV, and more. GoodSync file synchronization software combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy to use interface to compare, synchronize, and backup your emails, contacts, photos, iTunes, MP3s, and other important files.
Automatically synchronize and back up your important files between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives over a network or the Internet. Using an innovative synchronization algorithm GoodSync file sync software is years ahead of the pack when it comes to file synchronization.
bidirectional synchronization to prevent data loss
unidirectional synchronization for backup
Synchronize folders, not only Windows, but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP
Synchronization with smartphones and PDAs to the Windows platform
Selective File Synchronization
Flexible and Easy Sync Automation
Other features include:
Monitoring the file system is not required
Syncing multiple devices, providing maximum comfort
Synchronize FTP file modification time
Translation of the modification time of files for non-Preserving File Systems
Easily synchronize only the modification time of files
Visualization of changes
Ease and flexibility of display
Task tab, make it easier to work with several tasks
Counters size for each level
Dialogue to facilitate the selection of synchronized folders
Identification of required free space
Reports on actions and changes
Tags jobs to removable drives
Backing up the network over an encrypted channel.
Version 10.9.3 July 26, 2018
* Installer: New Installer for ver 10 that does not use NSIS.
* Installer: GoodSync2Go: Do not allow installing to System Disk (C:).
* Installer: CC Runner: Request Company Id, PIN, etc in non-silent mode.
* Installer: transaction-based file update that does not delete old program files.
* Installer: Ver 9: freeze ver 9, stop producing releases, except for major fixes.
* Installer: Localization: do our own localization, based on *.rfs files.
* Installer: Logs: When in System Account (MSI), write logs to C:/Program Data/GoodSync.
* Mega FS: Added Mega file system (Beta), with mega:// prefix.
* Export TIX: Fixed copy of Accounts was not saved to TIX file on Export.
* GSTP: Added enforcement of Email and Name length limits, when creating account.
* sib-lib: Turn On /O2 optimization in all libraries.
* gs-server: Do not require file:// prefix in Home Folders URL.
* gs-server: Allow Home Folders and Folder Grants to be combined.
* gs-server: Add New User: Remove GsConnect/LocalUser options, it is defined by server type.
* Quota File Sys: fixed several issues in disk space usage computation.
* Quotas: Implemented disk quota for granted folders.
* Forwarder + Receiver: Fixed virt-comp was not passed if Session is initiated via PickupSessions.
* Mediator Web UI: Added page to Request Storage.
* Mediator Web UI: Break User Account presentation into several tabs.