Altair Inspire Form (ex Click2Form) 2018.2 | 1.0 Gb
Altair is pleased to announce the availability of Inspire Form (ex Click2Form) 2018.1, is a sheet metal forming simulation software that enables design engineers and cost estimators to optimize their products for manufacturing by considering formability, material utilization and cost.
Altair Inspire Form 2018.2 - Release notes:
What's new and changed in Altair Inspire Form 2018.2.
New Name: Altair Inspire Form
The Click2Form product name has been changed to Altair Inspire Form.
New Tryout Module
The Tryout module simulates single and multistage transfer and progressive die incremental forming with
Comprehensive Stamping Process Setup
- Includes templates for standard forming processes: Gravity, Single Action Draw, Double Action Draw, Flange, Trim/Pierce, and Springback.
- Includes a comprehensive tool palette for customizing standard forming processes.
- Individual stamping operations can be quickly chained to create a multistage forming process.
Automatic Tool Setup
- Works directly on CAD surfaces with no meshing required.
- Automatically recognizes and designates CAD geometry to new tools that are added to a stamping process.
- Additional tool geometries for a standard forming process can be automatically created from the master die surface.
Creating and Editing of Die Components
- Comprehensive tools palette includes: Top Die, Bottom Die, Top Binder, Bottom Binder, Top Pad, Bottom Pad, Drawbead, Trim and Pierce tools, Cam Die, and Cam Pad.
- Tools from the palette can be created from the surface of the imported master die.
- Industry proven scalable, accurate and fast solver for quick turnaround.
Efficient Result Interpretation
- Model setup and results review in the same environment.
- Each operation in a multistage process can be individually analyzed for sheet metal deformation and wrinkle formation; thinning and thickening; formability issues such as splits, compression and loose metal via Forming Limit Diagram; springback; tool loads, and more.
- Results can be tagged at specific locations and can be compared across different iterations in a comprehensive table.
About Altair Inspire Form (ex solidThinking Click2Form). Inspire Form is a sheet metal forming simulation software that enables users to optimize their products for manufacturing, with the consideration of early formability, material utilization and cost. Evaluating feasibility within seconds is possible with the industry leading one-step inverse simulation technology. In addition to providing the users with areas of possible failure due to tearing and thinning, Inspire Form has comprehensive blank utilization capabilities that provides optimal blank shape including the best layout for blank nesting and the associated material cost.
About solidThinking. solidThinking creates, develops, and markets technology that helps our user community bring the most desirable products to their customers faster. solidThinking software is sold and supported by a global network of distribution partners and is also available as part of the Altair HyperWorks® suite. solidThinking is a wholly owned subsidiary of Troy, Mich. (USA)-based Altair.
About Altair. Founded in 1985, Altair is focused on the development and application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,600 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA with more than 45 offices throughout 20 countries, and serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments.
Product: Altair Inspire Form (ex Click2Form)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.solidthinking.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.0 Gb
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!